Introduction to Our Hereford Riverside Wedding Venue
Is This You?
- Tired of rustic barn weddings and stately homes?
- Looking for something a bit more quirky, avant-garde and different?
- Love the river?
- Want lots of choice?
Come and explore the nooks and crannies of the amazing left bank village and find out everything it has to offer. A place of culture, with a warm inviting café alongside, extra special wedding catering, and hugged tightly by the glorious River Wye, The Left Bank Village is set right in the heart of the city and is alive and kicking with atmosphere. It has everything you need for a truly unique wedding which will burst with energy and colour.
We have four different super-duper wedding packages to choose from depending on what you love and what you need, which can also include use of our vintage chic wedding accommodation house full of gentle charm and the choice of arriving or leaving your wedding by rowing boat.
What’s What at The Left Bank Village?
The Left Bank
- Wye Terrace (Ground Terrace)
- River Terrace (Middle Terrace)
- Charles’ Bar (Roof Terrace)
- The Speakeasy Nightclub (Lower Ground)
Gwynne House – Grade II listed vintage-chic wedding accommodation house.
- Mini retro 60s kitchenette
- Four bedrooms. The house sleeps up to 10 in total.
- Ensuite Bathrooms with every bedroom.
- Communal ‘meet-up’ room
De Koffie Pot
- De Koffie Pot Cafe
- The DKP Gallery
- The Upstairs of De Koffie Pot
The Riverside Courtyard
- Central Courtyard
- Multi-coloured festive bandstand
River Maiden Weddings
For blue and white, ripply, glistening, loveliness click here.
Marie Antoinette Weddings
For everything that is prim, pastel and powdery, click here.
Koffie Pot Weddings
For rustic heaven, click here
Starry Sweethearts Weddings
For romance with a twinkle, click here